Sunday 25 November 2012

Turquoise Delight / August Street

Finally, an outfit post to fix my Monday blues! We had a hot, hot day of 35 degrees today and I'm surprised I even made it through today. I had lots of fun organizing a little photo shoot of a good friend of mine (photos to come soon) but for now, I share with you my most favorite combination of colors for Spring/Summer. 


Top - Candy Shirt / August Street
Bottom - Teal Shorts / Lover the Label
Shoes - Sportsgirl
Accessories - Diva (Necklace), Pandora (Bracelets)

-

Photos from today's shoot to come soon. Keep updated, readers! Hope you are having a good Monday so far :)

Follow 3 Cactus: Facebook / Instagram / Polyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, thank you so much for visiting Three Cactus :) You have very well made my day by doing so! X